Please read these terms carefully before using our site www.musthavetoys.uk.
The term ‘April Green’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is High Leybourne Lodge, Hascombe Rd, GU8 4AD. We are registered in England and Wales under the company number 06555677. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We may withdraw or suspend this website for business or operational reasons without notice.
- This site is directed at persons over 18. It is your responsibility to ensure that any persons viewing our site through your internet connection are over 18.
- This site is directed at persons residing in the United Kingdom. We do not make any representations that any products or services listed on this website are appropriate for use or available in any other locations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We are not the seller or supplier of any products listed on this blog and therefore we do not have any of the legal obligations that apply to these sellers nor responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of any products listed.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.