Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our site.
The website www.musthavetoys.uk is a website operated in the UK by April Green Ltd, trading as Must Have Toys. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The term ‘April Green’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is High Leybourne Lodge, Hascombe Rd, GU8 4AD. We are registered in England and Wales under the company number 06555677. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice. We may withdraw or suspend any or all parts of this website for business or operational reasons without notice.
- This site is strictly for persons aged over 18. It is your responsibility to ensure that any persons accessing our through your internet connection are over 18. Although this website is about children’s toys, it is produced for adults and children should not access it.
- This site is for persons residing in the United Kingdom. We do not make any representations that any products or services listed on this site are appropriate for use or available in any other locations.
- Neither we, nor any third parties connected with our company, make any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement. We are not the seller or supplier of any products listed on this website, including in our blog pages, and therefore do not have any of the legal obligations that apply to these sellers including no responsibility in any way for the quality, safety or legality of any products listed.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of this website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We include links to other websites. These are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of April Green Ltd – © April Green Ltd 2022. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.